MINIBOND SCORECARD: MARKET TRENDS Main indicators as of April 30th 2017
MINIBOND SCORECARD: MARKET TRENDS
Main indicators as of April 30th 2017
MORE THAN 200 MINIBONDS ISSUED
In this first part of 2017 the Minibond market exceeds 200 issued Minibonds
After having illustrated in detail what happened in the first trimester of 2017, we present “Minibond Scorecard: Market Trends“, the English version of Minibond Barometer created by MinibondItaly e Epic Spa in order to give you a fresh update on ExtraMot Pro market operations.
The English version of “Minibond Scorecard: Market Trends” will be published on a quarterly basis, one month later the release of the Italian version of the document.
As follows, a snapshot of the Italian Minibond market in the first four months of 2017
- 239 issued minibonds for a total value of approximately €10.5 bn (+20,0% vs 31st January 2017)
- Decrease of minibonds below €50 M in face value: in the February-April period they account for €38M vs €114M of previous quarter
- Slight decrease of the average face value, further downside respect the previous quarter, confirming the market consolidation trend
- Media & ICT registered the highest variation (+0.5 pp of the share of total value issued vs January), thanks to the new issue of Corvallis Holding S.p.A.
- Strong concentration of issues in Northern Italy is confirmed
The updated average profile of minibonds not exceeding €50 M is the following:
- Average face value: €8.0M
- Average coupon rate: 5.30%
- Average maturity: 5.4 years
MINIBOND SCORECARD: MARKET TRENDS is published by MinibondItaly.it in collaboration with Epic SIM and provides quarterly updates on the evolution of the Minibond market in Italy; the English version is released one month later the Italian one, ensuring a constant stream of accurate data.
MinibondItaly.it is the first informational web portal and news aggregator overviewing the Italian Minibond market (developed and managed by Business Support, a strategy consulting and financial advisory firm).
Epic SIM manages the new fintech platform www.epic.it that directly connects private capital and SMEs.
Scarica il documento allegato