In this first part of 2018 the Minibond market exceeds 300 issued Minibonds
After having illustrated in detail what happened in the first quarter of 2018, we present “Minibond Scorecard: Market Trends“, the English version of Minibond Barometer created by MinibondItaly e Epic SIM in order to give you a fresh update on ExtraMot Pro market operations.
The English version of “Minibond Scorecard: Market Trends” will be published on a quarterly basis, one month later the release of the Italian version of the document.
As follows, a snapshot of the Italian Minibond market in the first four months of 2018
- 314 issued minibonds for a total value of approximately €15.6 bn (+2% vs 31st January 2018)
- Decrease of minibonds below €50 M in term of amount and in term of number: in the February – April period they account for €11 M vs €38 M of the same period in 2017
- Decrease of the average face value of the total issues, further reduction compared the previous update, confirming the market consolidation trend
- Food & Beverage registered the highest variation (+0.3 pp of the share of total value issued vs January)
- Strong concentration of issues in Northern Italy is confirmed
The updated average profile of minibonds not exceeding €50 M is the following:
- Average face value: €7.0M
- Average coupon rate: 5.11%
- Average maturity: 5 years